The club was organized in 1947 and their first regular meeting was in September 1948. Their purpose is to promote and further athletics at MCHS. M-Club promotes and maintains the highest standards of sportsmanship and loyalty at all times. Membership is limited to varsity athletic award winners. Elected club officers include a president, a vice-president, a secretary, and a treasurer.
Club Organizer: Mr. Lanning